Thursday, June 11, 2009

Related to Zuma?

From: Ruben Zuma [mailto:ruben_zuma0066654a@msn.com]
Sent: 10 June 2009 20:27
Subject: Urgent Mail From(Mr Ruben Zuma)

Greetings,

I want to introduce myself and this business opportunity to you. My Name is Ruben Zuma, I work with Benin Mines & Industry and also the Head of Finance/contract approval department. I wish to know if we can work together?

I would like to use my position in the office to recommend you as the business partner to a deceased contractor name ( With Held) so that you can receive the fund for our own benefits. The deceased contractor has unpaid contract balance payment of (€ 5,800,000.00 Euro) for supply and installation of Industrial Equipments to our Industry.

He died a month after the completion of the contract project without any registered business partner in his file.

If you are interested, please let me have your telephone number and full names to enable me give you comprehensive details on what we are to do to get this transaction concluded.I look forward for your quick response. You can aswell reply me on this email: (rubenzuma001@gmail.com)

Yours partner,
Mr Ruben Zuma
Tel:+229_98161429

1 comment:

  1. Same thing 2 years later in our hotel:

    I can see you are not interested and you feel it is a joke. No problem. I will look for someone that will be serious.

    Thank you.

    Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:45:25 +0200
    From: info@hoteldefierlant.be
    To: raymond.soussa@hotmail.com
    Subject: Re: [english 100%] RE Let us work together (from Raymond Soussa)

    haha, I'm sure you do :p
    so when did your guy died?
    Hotel de Fierlant

    Le 30/06/2011 13:49, Raymond Soussa a écrit :

    This is not scrap as you called it, this is real and I know why I sent it to you.

    Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 07:47:37 +0200
    From: info@hoteldefierlant.be
    To: raymond.soussa@hotmail.com
    Subject: Re: [english 100%] Let us work together (from Raymond Soussa)

    so there are really people who believe in this crap???
    Hotel de Fierlant

    Le 29/06/2011 22:09, Raymond Soussa a écrit :

    Dear friend,

    I am Raymond Soussa I work with Benin Mines & Industry,am the Head of Finance/contract approval department. There is a contractor who died and has an unpaid contract sum of €5,800,000.00 after executing a contract in my ministry. Can you receive the fund as his partners? If interested,send your Tel.

    Raymond Soussa.

    ReplyDelete