Friday, March 13, 2009

Coles Miller

There is actually a solicitors' firm called Coles Miller LLP in the UK which is being used by this lot of scamsters to give them an air of credibility.
They have even gone to some effort to register their own domain - except that the zzn part is a bit suspect. The usual bad language, sloppy wording and spelling errors, and of course the advance-fee format are all dead giveaways...

Good attempt guys but you could have done better.



-----Original Message-----
From: Barr. Coles Miller [mailto:colesmiller@colesmillerllp.zzn.com]
Sent: 12 March 2009 14:47
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Get back to me as soon as possible

Coles-Miller LLP
44-46 Parkstone Road
Poole Dorset
BH15 2PG, United Kingdom.

Good Day,

I am Barr. Coles Miller, Principal founder of coles-miller LLP, - a
reputable legal firm in Dorset United Kingdom. I am contacting you in
respect of a financial transaction which I intend to transact with you. I
believe you will be able to work with me in making it a success. I have
worked with people of different calibers and profession and have a good
profile here. Last year, I got a letter from the Asian Global Security
Finance Company in Malaysia notifying me of funds deposited by a Late client
of mine for which I stood as the financial Attorney. After then, I have
being receiving several correspondence regarding the fund. The finance house
where my client deposited the fund currently demands that I quickly provide
a beneficiary for the fund because the deposit duration has expired and
needs a renewal or withdrawal from their company otherwise it will be handed
over to the Government. I have since sought to find his relatives as he did
not live with his relative here in london. I am faced with the task of
getting someone who can be permitted to claim the fund as my late client
next of kin. This is the reason that I decided to contact you so that we can
get the money out whether you are truly related to my late client or not..
The amount in the deposit is $12,000,000 and the finance house is ready to
release the money to whoever I present as the true fund beneficiary and
next-of-kin to my late client because my late client accorded me with a
Letter of Authority (Power of Attorney) duly endorsed in the British High
Court of Justice when he made the deposit, to act on his behalf in times of
his absence and inability to act and I was his legal advising counselor on
the deposit and other issues.If you feel we can sign out the funds together,
quickly send me your full details including your phone and fax and I will
call to give you the details of the Transaction and send you the relevant
transaction documents.



Regards,

Coles Miller Esq

No comments:

Post a Comment