Sunday, December 6, 2009

What is wong with you?

From: Mrs Doris Wong [mailto:mrsdorisww@centrum.sk]
Sent: 03 December 2009 19:13
To: unlisted-recipients:; no To-header on input
Subject: From - Mrs Doris Martin Wong.

>From - Mrs Doris Martin Wong.

Hello Friend,

I decided to donate what I have to charity through you. You may be wondering why I chose you, but the almighty lord chosen you.
I am 68 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 4 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband I have been touched by the lord to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to charity through you for the good work of humanity.

Presently, I have informed my representative about my decision in WILLING this fund to charity through you. If you are interested in carrying out this task, I will inform my Doctor so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.
NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my
last wish, due to the fact that I do not want relatives or family members standing in the way of my last wish.

I know I have never met you but my mind tells me to do this, and I hope you act sincerely. I will compensate you with 10% of this money if you will assist me because I am now too weak and fragile to do things myself because of my cancer.
May the grace of our lord Jesus Christ, the love of god, and the Sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you Amen.
I await your urgent reply.
Sincerely
Mrs Doris Martin Wong.

No comments:

Post a Comment