Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Chosen one

From: AD Sossou [mailto:ad7551@rw.cl]
Sent: 16 June 2009 16:23
Subject: Chosen Partner

Chosen Partner,

My Name is Mr A.D Sossou, I am writing this letter in confidence believing to receive your urgent email.I need a honest and a trust worthy person to do joint business with.I am a manager of a financial institution I got your contact through a reliable source through Béninios chambers of commerce.

I am married with two kids. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of $12,600.000.00 U.S Dollars. This fund shall be transfered to any designated account that shall be provided by you as my recepient.I have since, placed this amount of $12,600.000.00 U.S Dollars on an Escrow Coded account without a beneficiary (Anonymous) to avoid trace. As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account on my behalf.These shall be done through bank-to-bank transfer.

All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund so that the fund can be transferred to your account. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response with information below.

a. Full Name(s) and Address
b. Direct phone
c. Your direct email.
d. Age
e. Occupation
F. Passport Number or any valid Id number.

Regards,
Mr.A.D Sossou.

No comments:

Post a Comment