Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Business Proposal

From: Michel Toure [mailto:toure_mic1@msn.com]
Sent: 02 May 2009 12:17
Subject: Business Proposal

Greetings,

Thanks for your urgent response to my short message. Please allow me to intimate you with a business transaction that would benefit both of us. My name is Michel Toure, I am the director of the project and engineering division of SODECI (Société de distribution d'eau de Côte d'Ivoire). I will want you to assist me in the claim and transfer of Seven Million Euros.

This amount was realized from over-invoiced contract amount awarded by us in 2007 to expatriate companies. The Contract's Amount was deliberately overestimated to read more than the actual cost of the project thus leaving a surplus of Seven Million Euros. However, as a staff of SODECI I cannot claim this money without a foreign partner who will act as the contract beneficiary and as such, entitled to receive the funds as payment. This is why I am contacting you to allow this money to be transferred into your account and to be my custodian for the money.

If you are interested please get back to me so I can give you further details about this transaction. I am willing to give you 25% of the total amount after the transfer, the rest will be held and released to me when I get to your country. I look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Michel.

No comments:

Post a Comment