Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fast Food

From: laro peter [mailto:laropeter111@gmail.com]
Sent: 19 April 2009 09:59
To: laropeter111@gmail.com
Subject: urgent

Dear Director,
Am Mr. peter Laro Hails from Sierra Leone, I am here with my cash for investment purposes in South Africa
I am contacting you for your kind assistance for investment here in
South Africa. I also have an eye into fast –food franchising where there is an opportunity and I really want to invest towards hardware real estate properties or any business that is profitable, Hotel and construction as the case may be. But if their is any other investment you think that will be profitable as my partner feel free to contact me for a better Discussion. Do forward me with your direct contact number for further Telephone Conversations for better understanding.
Thanks for your cooperation
waiting hearing your urgent response.
Regards
Mr. Peter Laro

No comments:

Post a Comment