Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dear

From: peter hickman [mailto:hickmanss_037@msn.com]
Sent: 08 April 2009 17:58
Subject: Business,Call Me

Dear


I wish to contact you personally for a business transaction of GBP £30,000,000(Thirty Million British Pounds Sterling) hopefully that you will
respond positively to this offer.

I need a reliable, honest and capable person who will be able to handle this transaction hence I am contacting you, and I believe that you will never turn
down my request.


I am the former Group Risk Director, Halifax Bank of Scotland and currently an Executive Member of Lloyds Banking Group, United Kingdom.

With your sincere assistant and co-operation, we can finalise this transaction,and be rest assured that this deal is worth taking and highly
profitable.

At this moment, I will not issue the details of this transaction until your positive response is granted.

For further correspondence regarding this business proposal, send your response to phickman1953@yahoo.com.hk for more details or ring me on Tel: +44 703 597 8470 for further discussion on this.

Thanks for your attention.

Kind regards.

Peter Hickman
Executive Member
Lloyds Banking Group Plc
Tel: +44 703 597 8470
Email: phickman1953@yahoo.com.hk

No comments:

Post a Comment