Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I just want to transfer 20 000 000 pounds into your bank account....

From: Edward Simpkins [mailto:edwiks33@msn.com]
Sent: 10 March 2009 21:44
Subject: Reply me



Dear Sir/Madam,

Please i need your answer, i am Edward Simpkins(Mr.), manager and head of computing department here in our bank.

I have only written to seek your indulgence and assistance. I wish to make a transfer involving a huge amount of £20,000,000.00.(Twenty million pounds sterling).

I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice. Thus, for your indulgence and support, I propose an offer of 30% of the total amount to be yours, after the transfer has been successfully concluded.

Kindly reply me stating your interest, and I shall furnish you with the details and necessary procedure with which to make the transfer. Please i am anxiously awaiting your response through this my alternative email address below:
ewdsimpkins_private@yahoo.com.hk

Thanks.

Edward Simpkins(Mr.).

No comments:

Post a Comment